Front View
Future living room (left) and dining area (right)
Another view of the living room.
This is a view of the kitchen from the living room.
First thought when I saw this was, "Sweet! I have my own stairway to heaven."
Back view, our dining area window is the square that is the 3rd one from the left.
April 5, 2009
Recent view of the front from the outside.
Recent view of the back
It may not look like much at this point, but when everything is finished, it will be incredible! We're very excited to start this next chapter in our lives and make use of all the time we will save from commuting. I'm sure the progress will continue rapidly and I will try to keep things up to date.

Yay, I finally get to see some pictures of the house. I was so sad that we didn't get to see it while I was in Utah, but next time I come, we will be over! Keep me posted, love you lots!
ReplyDeleteI love the stairway to heaven comment. I laughed for a while at that one not gonna lie. ;)
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you. I think you are cute how you are taking pictures every step of the way. Can't wait until the first party.
ReplyDeleteShaeli, I remembered to look up your blog and found it. Your townhouse is seriously looking so good! It is going to be awesome living by you guys and I am jealous you get to move in so soon! How exciting!
ReplyDelete