Front
Kitchen
(ours is the cream one)
I was finally able to see the inside after a couple of weeks since the house is now all locked up. The countertops, cabinets, and tile are in place. Carpet is coming this Thursday. The baseboards, trim, and doors were initially painted wrong, but they are in the process of being fixed. The driveway has now been poured as well. I think it's coming together nicely! I'm not looking forward to moving all of our things, but I am definitely looking forward to being in a new place. These pictures are from May 23:

YAY PICTURES! It looks really great! I know your excited to be moving in, and I'm excited for you! I hope everything else get painted, and put in right. Make sure you stay on top of them....you never know!
ReplyDeleteWe miss you!
I am so jealous. It look so beautiful. I'm so happy for you and we are very excited to have you guys live closer. Hopefully we can get together and hang out more.
ReplyDeleteShaeli, we went by yesterday and looked in the windows--it looks so good! The moldings look great now that they are the right color. I am so jealous you guys get to move in so soon!
ReplyDelete