skip to main |
skip to sidebar
M.I.A
For the 2 people that probably read this, I don't want you to worry that we have been missing in action. We have moved and are in the process of obtaining internet access. Until then, you'll just have to wait in suspense as you wonder what we're really up to...
It's okay I have been MIA from my blog too. I want to see your new house. You must be so excited.
ReplyDeleteI just saw that you guys have a blog on Marcus & Chelsea's blog. We have a private blog. If you send me your email I'll give you an invite. My email is hdrichards@gmail.com .
ReplyDeleteWe all need to get together soon - at least before the summer ends.
Shaeli, I need you to teach me how to make it show the most recent post of each person in your blog list. Like I have said before, I swear you know everything.
ReplyDeleteHey you guys! I found your blog through the Webbs. It looks like you two are doing really well. Glad to see it! LOVE your new house. That's so exciting! I hope you don't mind if I keep up with you through the blogging world. Good luck with the new place!
ReplyDelete