August 3, 2009

My Oh My...

Where is the summer going? I can't believe it's almost over! Let me try to get up to speed with everything that has been going on. We started our celebration of Spring by taking our first trip to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point. I've always wanted to go and this year Austin was sweet to take the initiative and make it happen. Pictures can't do those gardens justice, but here are some of the beautiful things we saw:
I really enjoyed all the rainstorms we had this spring! It truly is my favorite kind of weather. Some amazing rainbows were the result of those great storms:

Our new neighborhood


The white building on the mountain is the Draper Temple

The month of May brought my birthday! Austin was very thoughtful with my gifts. I'm a huge fan of treasure hunts, so Austin created a treasure hunt and at the end was my gift-Taylor Swift concert tickets!!! We went to her concert on May 26th. She is such a talented person all around. I'm always in awe of people who can write their own music. She seems to be one of the most sincere, passionate entertainers out there and has handled her fame with humility and class. The concert was really great! Of course a lot of that can be contributed to my date...

Don't worry, he was just being funny as usual.
He didn't really stay like this all night :)




This picture was from one of my favorite songs-"You're Not Sorry"
She started out with a cover of Justin Timberlake's "What Goes Around.."

So good!

Me in front of her tour bus

That pretty much covers our spring adventures with the exception of our big move. More on that later though! Right now I have dinner to eat and shows to watch.

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures of the tulips are so beautiful. Take me with you next year.

    ReplyDelete