December is always a great month! I think it's the only month that i'm okay with snow, yet we haven't really had a lot this year. Hope it doesn't dump on us all at once later. I love going to all the holiday get togethers and spending time with those who matter most. I enjoy the spirit of the season when most people are thinking of others rather than of themselves. I find a lot of joy in giving gifts to others and seeing the faces of those receiving the gift light up. I also love all the Christmas music and the messages it portrays. I'm grateful for my wonderful family and the relationships I have with each one of them. I think we're finally starting to get a good routine down for visiting families over the holiday as well which takes away some of the stress. We are really fortunate to have families who are willing to be flexible with their schedules and understanding of ours. My heart goes out to Austin's stepdad whose mom recently passed away. We will be attending the funeral this week in Ohio and spending time with family up there. I wish there were other reasons to travel these days besides funerals! I guess the good news is their is nowhere for the New Year to go other than up :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment