Just want to post a quick update: I am now at 41 weeks, so the baby should come any day now. At least that's the hope. I am filling up my extra down time with things I always wished I could've stayed home from work and done. Today I spent some one on one time with my mom and we went shopping. It was so much fun! I would say it turned out to be a very productive day and just what I needed to take my mind off of everything and relax. Hopefully the next post will be filled with baby pictures. Until then...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You look great! Way to stay postive through it all! Good luck with everything.
ReplyDeleteYou are such a cute pregnant lady!! I went 7 days over with my first and 5 days over with the other 2. So I know how you are feeling!! They are easy inside, but it's exciting to get them here too. :-) Good luck!! I can't wait to see the cute pictures! Hope life is great! I really miss you! I need a fun visiting teaching partner like you again!!
ReplyDeleteWow! You have an amazing attitude! I'm so excited for you guys! Can't wait to see you with your little guy soon (I'm hoping for you) :) You look awesome!
ReplyDelete