April 4, 2011

Yay for Google Reader!

Okay, call me slow, but someone way more blog savvy than myself recently introduced me to this amazing tool called "Google Reader". Maybe this is news to you too or maybe I'm the last to find out?! Either way, I have been able to condense my time blog surfing and increase my time reading! Happy Day!!

I feel like I have just discovered the wonderful world of blogging. True, I've been blogging myself for over 2 years now, but I'm just now starting to catch the vision. I'm getting into all the cool blogs that mix in learning opportunities with everyday life. I love that there is a share feature so you can share something great you find with your friends as well as a comment section! Let me know if you end up giving it a try :)

Here's an article I found to explain exactly what Google Reader is and step by step instructions on how to use it in case you want to share in my new found joy (p.s. I'm lovin' the author's name):



What are some of your favorite blogs you follow?

No comments:

Post a Comment