James is now 11 months! Whoa!! We will be celebrating his birthday in less than a month. I can't believe that we have had this little guy in our lives for almost a year. I feel so blessed to be his mom!
The weather has finally started to warm up the last part of this month, so we have taken full advantage by going on some water outings. We have passes to a water park this year, so Austin and James picked me up from work one day and we headed over to the water park. However, with it being the first good day of weather since school got out we should have known that the place would be packed! Oh well, it was nice to enjoy the sunshine anyway! James seems to really love the water and has no problem getting in and splashing.
but I'm having so much fun.
Maybe I'll just lay here and rest for a minute..."
He somehow caught on to the fact that
when you are holding a phone and want it to work,
you are supposed to put it up to your ear.
James sure loves grammy's iphone
and wishes his mom had one too...ahem...

James recently had the opportunity to see some turtles up close and personal.
At first he was hesitant to touch them, but with a little coaxing, he finally did.
That was definitely a new experience for him.
and wishes his mom had one too...ahem...
At first he was hesitant to touch them, but with a little coaxing, he finally did.
That was definitely a new experience for him.
Have you heard of Kid History? If not, you are in for a treat! Four brothers have told their kid's stories from when they were growing up and they have videotaped the kids telling those same stories. The adults then act them out according to what the kids say. So funny!
Which episode is your favorite?
Well, this past Thursday they had a screening for the pre-realease of episode 5 (which was just released online today) at a theater in Provo. They showed the 4 previous episodes and also explained the real stories behind them and showed behind the scenes footage. Then the debuted episode 5. We had so much fun meeting everyone in person and watching all the videos! I'm so happy to see that there is still some great entertainment in the world.
Which episode is your favorite?
Well, this past Thursday they had a screening for the pre-realease of episode 5 (which was just released online today) at a theater in Provo. They showed the 4 previous episodes and also explained the real stories behind them and showed behind the scenes footage. Then the debuted episode 5. We had so much fun meeting everyone in person and watching all the videos! I'm so happy to see that there is still some great entertainment in the world.

Shaeli,
ReplyDeleteJames is so cute. I can't believe how big he is getting. I love the photos with your computer. Very cute. I'm glad you and your family are doing so well. Miss you. Keep smiling.