May 28, 2010

Happy Feet?

This month I celebrated my 26th birthday! Austin was great, as always, at planning a fun celebration. He had me take a few days off of work so I could get some much needed R&R. For awhile now I've commented on how great it would be to chill in a swimming pool so I wouldn't have to feel the full weight of my pregnant body. The weather hasn't been quite warm enough for that though. Turns out Austin was paying attention, so off to Mesquite we went! Since the sunshine wasn't coming to us, we went and found it instead. We were able to spend a couple days at the pool and Austin even scheduled a pregnancy message for me. It was so nice to be pampered like that and not have to plan everything out myself. I'm so grateful to have such a thoughtful husband! It was also fun to go to Vegas for an evening and do some shopping and catch up with our friends once again.

Believe it or not, I'm only a month away from my due date. Some days time seems to have gone by quickly and other days time feels like its crawling. I have a feeling this next month may be one of the slower ones. We'll see... Here are some pregnancy pics from the past few weeks:



31 Weeks

33 Weeks


35 Weeks


My sad feet...

I've been experiencing some *slight* (note sarcasm) swelling in my feet and legs. I can only imagine what this next month will bring. However, if this is the worst of what I have to experience I think I can handle it even though it may not be the most comfortable. I know it could be far worse on many different ends.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun birthday present! Glad you could get one last get-away in...although I'm sure your trips won't come to a complete stop. Your feet look so painful--only a week left!

    ReplyDelete