skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Welcome Summer!
I would officially like to welcome the Summer season! I think this summer is definitely going to be different from all the other summers I've had, but I'm looking forward to it nonetheless. I love the warm nights, the sunshine that lasts well into the evenings, barbecues, late night walks, and of course, miniature golf season. We've already been twice and I've beat Austin both times. (Okay, I beat him once and tied him the second time, but that's still a win in my book). I'm beginning to think that being pregnant is a good luck charm for my golf game. I'm looking forward to having a baby and creating some new summer adventures and not having to spend everyday in an office.
Today I am officially 39 weeks. Potentially only one more week to go, but we'll see what happens.
I would like to thank the fine characters from the movie Wall-E for helping me to communicate how I feel about the water retention in my legs and feet. Feel free to laugh with me...
I understand this may seem a little dramatic, but if I'd rather laugh than be bummed out about the whole thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment