
I recently read a book titled, It's Just My Nature! by Carol Tuttle. I have never read anything like it and I was very much intrigued. This book reveals a surprisingly accurate method for assessing your personality and behavioral tendencies with a new system called Energy Profiling. You may be asking, what is energy profiling? Energy Profiling is a unique system that helps define personality traits, as well as human behavior and physical characteristics, to reveal the true you.
I will admit, I was quite skeptical when first introduced to this book, but I was told that "I had to read it!" and I'm so glad I did! This book not only helped me understand myself so much better, but those around me too. I have been able to communicate to Austin a lot better about why I am the way I am. I have also gained insight into why he is the way he is and it has made it so much easier to address certain issues or be able to let things go. I have also been able to better grasp the natural tendencies of those in my family and I really think with the knowledge gained from this book will allow me to live in better harmony with the people in my life.
It's difficult to explain all the details, but I promise you won't regret reading this book. I strongly encourage anyone who may be interested to read it, then let me what type you think I am and what type you think you are...just for fun! (this will make sense once you read the book)
I've only shared the tip of the iceberg with you. If you would like to learn more, check out this site.
Happy Reading!!!

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI love this! I read the beauty profiling book and although I was skeptical at first (because of my nature), in the end I loved it! I'm a 3, strong secondary 4. It's amazing because I relate better to people now once I figure out what type they are. haha. Sounds crazy, but I seriously think the psychology is spot on!
ReplyDelete