November 27, 2010

Fun Family Pictures

My family recently got together and had some pictures taken by the talented Kate Peterson. A big thanks to Kate! See more of her amazing work here. Here is a small sampling of how they turned out:

Our little family

The whole family!


My awesome parents!

I wonder what he is contemplating...
James seems to be a very thoughtful little boy.

My brother, with his fun wife, and their son.

The boys

The girls

The original group-
we've grown a lot over the past few years.

Oh to have the confidence of a sixteen year old boy...

Dad with the girls

Proud Grandparents

Best Cousins

I think they're gonna be great friends, don't you?

I can truly say that I have a friend in each one of my family members. I feel very blessed to have such a close relationship with them. Growing up my mom always told me that friends will come and go, but a family is forever. So I decided to have my family also be my friends, that way I'm guaranteed to always have a friend! I'm especially thankful for the gospel and the knowledge I have that families can be together forever. I wouldn't want to go through eternity without them!

1 comment:

  1. Shaeli your pictures turned out so cute! I think it's great you took Bentley too--that first one of the four of you is adorable.

    ReplyDelete