We are pretty much done with the remodel and the house is now FOR SALE!!! This post is two-fold: 1. I want to share the journey we've taken in making this house what it is today and 2. If any of you reading this know of anyone in the market for an awesome home, please send them our way. We would love to see this house go to some great homeowners! The house has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen, dining area, living room, family room with a nook, and laundry room. It sits on .24 acres and is in a cul-de-sac. We have put a lot of work and time into this to make sure it is a quality home. The house is located at 480 Paty Circle in Sandy. Therefore, we refer to the house as Paty.
The previous homeowner always wanted to live in a cabin, but said he could never afford it. Therefore, he turned his house into one. He glued then nailed tongue and groove flooring to the walls and ceilings to create this effect. It was actually quite impressive and I was almost sad to have to demolish all the work this other guy so painstakingly put into it, but such is life.
Basically the whole interior is brand new! We replaced the furnace, removed the swamp cooler and put in central air, added a garage, tore down and rebuilt the deck, touched up the exterior paint, and replaced most of the windows. You name it, we did it! Here are some before and after pictures:
















You did a great job on the remodel, although, Craig is sad to see the log home gone :)
ReplyDeleteI hope you sell it, if we decide to move back to Utah in the next few weeks, I'll let you know :)
PS. I love the family pictures, they turned out great!
Wow! It looks amazing! You guys did an incredible job. I love seeing what people can do and only wish I had that talent and determination. I'd love to see it in person.
ReplyDeleteYou guys did such a great job on the house! It looks awesome!
ReplyDeleteWow what a lot of work. You guys did an awesome job.
ReplyDeleteIt looks great! I had no idea you were flipping houses... I think Ryan will be doing that this summer-- we'll have to talk!
ReplyDelete